access my mail threw the outlook website via the web
Author Message
 access my mail threw the outlook website via the web

I saw a friend go to a web site it had outlook  printed
all over it.  And  once there he access his company email
from there. can any tell me how to get to that web site?

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:46:01 GMT
 access my mail threw the outlook website via the web
He was probably using Outlook Web Access, a feature of Microsoft Exchange Server that allows people to get their mail via a browser interface. The only way you could use that same site is if you had a mailbox on that server.
--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> I saw a friend go to a web site it had outlook  printed
> all over it.  And  once there he access his company email
> from there. can any tell me how to get to that web site?

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:12:30 GMT

1. Web to access via outlook

2. Access to companie website via VB 5.0 application

3. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

4. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

5. Messaging Source: Outlook.exe or Outlook Web Access

6. Problems with SMPT (mail via web form)

7. Problems with SMPT (mail via web form)

8. Sending mail via Outlook 2002 - Security messages

9. Exporting Mail via Outlook VBA

10. HTML form data to Outlook form via mail

11. Automatic mail to multiple recipients via Outlook

12. Send E-mail via Outlook?