getting reference path errors, having trouble fixing.
Author Message
 getting reference path errors, having trouble fixing.

one of my db users is getting an error on starting up our db.

this db is a replica of a design master I use.

the message is that the path to the msjro.dll and msadox.dll libraries
is either corrupt or broken. I don't get this message when I open the
same database from different machines, regardless of who I log in as. I
tried to correct it from the first user's machine, but the changes don't
stay which I guess is the wages of using a replica.

is this a problem with the db or with the user's access install?

any suggestions greatly appreciated.

sparkane

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:01:48 GMT

1. Having trouble getting the Alias (Account) field data from a global address

2. I'm having trouble getting in touch with Joseph Tatro

3. Newbie having trouble with Object Error

4. How to fix Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

5. Cant fix sub from getting error#91

6. Help, I'm getting Path/File Error

7. Still having problems with fixed text export

8. Newbie having trouble with VBA Code in Access

9. Having Trouble populating an array from table values

10. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

11. Having Trouble w/Data Validation Code (Acc97)

12. Having trouble with the TransferDatabase method