multiple tables open at once
Author Message
 multiple tables open at once

I'm used to xbase, where I can open multiple tables and switch back and
forth.  Does VBA allow this?
Many thanks.

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 multiple tables open at once
Sort of .... they are called recordsets
--
HTH/EQTA
Mario Osorio

Quote:
> I'm used to xbase, where I can open multiple tables and switch back and
> forth.  Does VBA allow this?
> Many thanks.

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ? How to Open multiple files at once?

2. open more than one table at once

3. multiple table dynaset vs multiple table recordsets

4. open multiple tables

5. Sending out multiple messages from Drafts folder at once

6. TimeScaleData (?): Assigning Multiple resources to the same task at different times and more than once

7. multiple file macro works once then fails

8. inserting multiple images at once

9. Printing Multiple Classes at once

10. Deleting multiple records at once from dynamic dataset

11. How to edit multiple rows at once?

12. Possible to edit multiple rows at once?