using event in praticulare time
Author Message
 using event in praticulare time

Hello there

i have client/server program in access

on the server i need to run some action on praticulare hour

for example in 17:35 i want to run some function or sub.
how can i do this?

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:34:36 GMT
 using event in praticulare time

Quote:
> i have client/server program in access

> on the server i need to run some action on praticulare hour

> for example in 17:35 i want to run some function or sub.
> how can i do this?

You don't say what server you are running. If it's SQL Server, there's a
SQLServer Agent that is designed for exactly that. If it's Jet, you can run
a VB program or VBA script (or perl etc. etc.) using the system agent or
whatever NT requires.

Tim F

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:47:40 GMT

1. using stopeatch form functions to time an event procedure and update elapsed time control

2. Using time event

3. using stopwatch form from knowledge base to time event procedures

4. Using Progress Bar to track time while an event is being processed

5. Time controls and timing event processes.

6. How do I select a constant time range from a variable time range using VBA

7. Using Winsock control time after time

8. Problem Using Time Part of a Date-Time field in SQL-Server

9. Using NewMail events using .NET ?

10. Timed Events

11. Update event: timing problem

12. Timed Events: How to?