Windows API Call
Author Message
 Windows API Call

Does anyone know how I can use the WIndows 3.1 "Stress" module in Access?
I want to make a call 'Declare Function GetFreeFileHandles Lib "Stress"
() as integer'.  Access doesn't know about the "Stress" Module.  How do I
load it?  The other functions I declare such as: 'Declare Function
DestroyWindow Lib "User" (ByVal hWnd As Integer) As Integer' work.

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows API call to set windows colors (HELP Please)

2. Windows API calls

3. VB.NET and Windows API Calls

4. VB.Net Namespace equivalents for Windows API calls

5. Windows API Calls using VBscript

6. Extracting Network Info via Windows API calls How ???

7. Closing an application with a Windows API call

8. Closing application with windows API call

9. Help: Windows Api Calls

10. CExec.DLL - FREE utility to encapsulate a few difficult Windows API calls

11. Windows API Calls

12. How to broadcast Messages using Windows API Calls?