making sense of access form design
Author Message
 making sense of access form design

Coming from VB to access programming is quite a baffling experience.
There seems to be no consistent way to predict how a form is going to
appear.

I anyone can clue me in, I'll be eternally grateful.

-how to you make the so-called headers and footers visible/invisible?
-how to determine (what do you drag) the size of the form?
-how to determine size and behaviour of subforms?
etc., etc., etc.

controls don't even necessarily show up where drawn.

I appreciate it onehundredfold.

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBX makes sense, OCX makes sense - What is OCA?

2. Makes no sense! (I think)

3. Making sense out of binary data

4. Does it makes any sense? (Working with MSComm)

5. Making sense of AVI_COMPRESS_OPTIONS

6. Making an ACCESS DB the Design Master

7. Sensing mouse movements off of form

8. custom form control: Cannot view design view of forms that inherit this form

9. Designing forms in VB6 vs Access

10. If..Then incorreclty sensing empty char string from Access

11. Does ADO Make sense for access

12. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen