Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes
Author Message
 Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes

I hope someone can help with this query.

I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out' depending on which option button is selected.

Is this possible?

TIA

Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes
Hi Jeff,

In the click event of the checkbox(es), change the "enabled" property of your textboxes to either True (not grayed
out) or False (grayed out) to conform to the situation you want.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

--
 ===================================
| Steve Lang
| slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
| Legislative Counsel Bureau
| State of Nevada
| 401 S. Carson Street
| Carson City NV, USA
| 1.775.684.6830
| GMT-8
 ===================================

Quote:

> I hope someone can help with this query.

> I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out' depending on which option button is selected.

> Is this possible?

> TIA

> Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Greying out textboxes in a userform

2. Greying out a textbox in a userform

3. Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox

4. datetimeformat in userform.textbox

5. UserForms, Textboxes & Bookmarks

6. Userforms - populating textboxes

7. Invoking autocorrect from textbox on a userform

8. Focus and textboxes on vba userforms

9. Looping thru Textboxes in Userform

10. Unloading an array to TextBoxes on a UserForm

11. Help with userform/textbox

12. Populate userform textboxes with bookmarks