Enforce Referential Integrity
Author Message
 Enforce Referential Integrity

How do I turn off the enforce intgretity option within VBA for a few
tables in my DB make some changes, then re-enforce the integrity?

Jason

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Enforce Referential Integrity
Take a look at Access Help on Relations Collection and Relation Object. You
should be able to build code using the examples to do what you ask.

--
Calum Reay
Director / Senior Analyst Programmer

Quote:
> How do I turn off the enforce intgretity option within VBA for a few
> tables in my DB make some changes, then re-enforce the integrity?

> Jason

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems Enforcing Referential Integrity using Autonumber field

2. Enforce referential integrity in a disconnected recordset?

3. Enforcing Referential Integrity

4. Create relationship without enforcing Referential Integrity

5. How to set off 'Enforce Referential Integrity' in MS-Access

6. Enforce Referencial Integrity by code

7. Transaction w Referential Integrity Problem

8. Nulls in Referential Integrity

9. Referential Integrity

10. Referential Integrity

11. Referential Integrity violations being allowed: BUG????

12. Deleting and Referential Integrity