RowHeight
Author Message
 RowHeight

Hi Jon

I think the unit displayed in the user interface (Format menu) is points (72
points = 1 inch), hence 12.75 translates to a little over one sixth of an
inch.

From VBA, however, the unit is TWIPs.  One twip is one "TWentIeth of a
Point", so 1440 twips = 1 inch.
--
Good Luck!
Graham Mandeno [Access MVP]

Return mail address is invalid in a vain attempt to reduce spam.

Please post new questions or followups to newsgroup.

Quote:
> So how do you know what your RowHeight is. I looked at it from the format
> menu and it showed 12.75. That is certainly not in the unit used in VB.
How
> do I convert? I tried doing some conversion, but the results I got didnt
> seem logical. I multiplied the 12.75 by 20 to convert to inches. Then I
> multiplied the Inches value by 1440 to convert to twips. I got 918. that
> doesnt look right. I guess dividing that by 12 should give me a pixel
> conversion, but neither that looks usual. What unit does vb expect it to
be
> set in?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:10:21 GMT

1. getting rowheight in a table

2. Word2k: Get rowheight for autosized rows in table

3. dbgrid rowheights question

4. Set RowHeight at Run Time

5. MSFlexGrid : WordWrap and RowHeight...

6. dbgrid rowheights question

7. RowHeight in FlexGrid control

8. RowHeight in TruGrid Pro?

9. RowHeight in TrueGrid Pro?

10. Grid's rowheight and colwitdh

11. DataGrid.RowHeight changes...

12. MSFlexGrid, wordwrap and rowheight...