Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer
Author Message
 Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer

Hi, Debbie,

Have a look at the article at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,
Jay

Quote:
> I am new to Word 2000 macro writing.  I have a very simple
> macro that selects a printer and prints the document.
> Seems simple enough but after running macro my windows
> default printer changes to printer that macro selected.
> What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:24:47 GMT
 Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer
Thanks Jay.  I am getting better at newsgroup and faq
section of site.  I appreciate the pointer.

Debbie

Quote:

tm.

>Regards,
>Jay

message

>> I am new to Word 2000 macro writing.  I have a very
simple
>> macro that selects a printer and prints the document.
>> Seems simple enough but after running macro my windows
>> default printer changes to printer that macro selected.
>> What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

>.

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:55:29 GMT

1. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

2. Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

3. Changing Printers property reset printer to Windows default printer

4. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

5. Using Printer common dialog changes default printer

6. How To Get Printer Dialog Not to Change Default Printer

7. Running macro changes default windows printer

8. Printer.Print on non-default printer

9. Printing to a printer that is NOT the default printer

10. Problem printing to printer wich is not the default printer

11. Printing to printer other than default printer using NT

12. How selecting a (non-default) printer for printing a report