Yes/No and VBA Boolean problem
Author Message
 Yes/No and VBA Boolean problem

I am using 95 code to manipulate a table which contains a yes/No field,
when I try to convert the field to Boolean it will always be false, even if
the Yes/No field is True.  Does anybody have an answer?

Chris Bennett

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Yes/No and VBA Boolean problem

Chris,
Use a data type in the module of Integer. -1 = true, 0 = false.
use the Not operator, and you can also use regular arithmetic operators to
come up with the right combo to get to -1, 0.
I know this works.

I hope this helps,

Jim Blanchard

Quote:
> I am using 95 code to manipulate a table which contains a yes/No field,
> when I try to convert the field to Boolean it will always be false, even
if
> the Yes/No field is True.  Does anybody have an answer?

> Chris Bennett

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Yes/No and VBA Boolean problem

Yes/No is Boolean.

For more info bring up the help dialog box in Access and search for
"Comparison of Data Types".

Hope this helped,

Ionut Iosub

http://junior.apk.net/~ionut/

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Format Boolean to Yes/No

2. change yes/no boolean field to another language in datagrid

3. vba boolean field format?

4. Help on making a table Boolean field into a Check Box using VBA

5. Boolean PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Problem/Bug With Boolean Values

7. Boolean Vb localization problem with IIS4

8. Problems with boolean expression evaluation

9. Weird problem with VB query of boolean field

10. Boolean Vbscript and localization problem

11. byref boolean parameter problems