Contro Array on UserForm
Author Message
 Contro Array on UserForm

I am trying to create a control array of textboxes on a
UserForm as I do using VB.  There is no index property on
a textbox control so how do you go about creating a
control array?

Thanks!!!
Robert

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:22:25 GMT
 Contro Array on UserForm
In VBA you can't as there is no facility for this.

Malc
  www.dragondrop.com

Quote:
>I am trying to create a control array of textboxes on a
>UserForm as I do using VB.  There is no index property on
>a textbox control so how do you go about creating a
>control array?

>Thanks!!!
>Robert

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:46:04 GMT
 Contro Array on UserForm
VBA does not have Control Arrays.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for  Word macros,
including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;

> I am trying to create a control array of textboxes on a
> UserForm as I do using VB.  There is no index property on
> a textbox control so how do you go about creating a
> control array?

> Thanks!!!
> Robert

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:24:04 GMT
 Contro Array on UserForm
Answered in microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Quote:

> I am trying to create a control array of textboxes on a
> UserForm as I do using VB.  There is no index property on
> a textbox control so how do you go about creating a
> control array?

> Thanks!!!
> Robert

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:30:50 GMT

1. Printing from userforms/arrays in XL97 VBA

2. UserForm Control Array?

3. UserForms and Control Arrays

4. Unloading an array to TextBoxes on a UserForm

5. Access Contro Wizards no longer starting ?

6. How do i contro MIDI?

7. Custom Contro: Ticker

8. Sheridan vs MicroHelp listbox contro

9. How do i change a caption of Read Only CheckBox in CommonDialog Contro

10. Urgent - TreeView Contro Right click l (Problem in showing PopUp Menu)

11. Timer Contro

12. Resizing SSTab Contro