How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)
Author Message
 How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)

Hello.

I want to know read .WAB (Windows Address Book)file  in VB.

but I just know .wab file read by wabopen() (wab32.dll)API in VC.

Please tell me ocx or api for read .wab file.

Happy new year !

M. S. , Kim

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:19:15 GMT

1. How to Read Outlook Express WAB in VB

2. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

3. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

4. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

5. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

6. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

7. Is there any way to read the contents of .wab files (address book info of Outlook express)

8. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

9. Address Book in Outlook Express

10. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

11. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

12. Outlook Express Address Book