Error 3197?
Author Message
 Error 3197?

Hi,

We're getting a consistent Error 3197 "Attempting to change data in use by
another user" when writing to a local temp table in front-end .mdb on client
workstation) in preparation to writing records to the back-end .mdb? Can't
figure out why, since each user has a copy of the temp table? Any clues?

Thanks!

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:36:19 GMT
 Error 3197?
I've found that this problem can occur when access macros
or subforms aren't correctly configured properely where
multiple screens are open and some of the data is "dirty"
on the backend.

Quote:

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:36:59 GMT

1. Error 3197

2. Run-Time Error 3197 - please help its driving me insane

3. Puzzling Error - 3197 - Jet Stopped Process?

4. recordset.edit method won't work (error 3197)

5. Error - 3197 - Please help

6. Error 3197 on a stand_alone pc

7. Error 3197 using SQL server

8. Jet Engine Error 3197 without Edit