Automated Email attachement downloading
Author Message
 Automated Email attachement downloading

Hi,

I have a question. Is there a way to use VBA in Outlook
can help me automated my attachements downloading?

Jing

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:24:38 GMT

1. Automated Fax Quality: BAD on attachements -- WHY??

2. Using OLE fields in access as email attachements

3. how coul I export data(from vb) into excell then email it as un attachement

4. attachement problems using .net email

5. Using OLE fields in access as email attachements

6. Problem Accessing EMail Attachements

7. How to specify name for email attachement file

8. Automating file downloads - pasing user names and passwords

9. Automating IE, and downloading a www gif.

10. Automating Downloads from Web

11. automated file download

12. Automating File Download from HTTPS Server