Greying out textboxes in a userform
Author Message
 Greying out textboxes in a userform

I hope someone can help with this query.

I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out' depending on which option button is selected.

Is this possible?

TIA

Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Greying out textboxes in a userform
Answered in word97vba ng

--
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:

> I hope someone can help with this query.

> I would like text boxes to be either greyed out or 'non greyed out'

depending on which option button is selected.
Quote:

> Is this possible?

> TIA

> Jeff

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes

2. Greying out a textbox in a userform

3. Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox

4. datetimeformat in userform.textbox

5. UserForms, Textboxes & Bookmarks

6. Userforms - populating textboxes

7. Invoking autocorrect from textbox on a userform

8. Focus and textboxes on vba userforms

9. Looping thru Textboxes in Userform

10. Unloading an array to TextBoxes on a UserForm

11. Help with userform/textbox

12. Populate userform textboxes with bookmarks