Project Open event in a COM Add-in
Author Message
 Project Open event in a COM Add-in

Hi,

In Project2000 VBA, I have access to Project_Open, Project_Activate events.
Is there any way of getting these events in a COM Add-in written in VB?

Thanks,
Hafeez

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:49:18 GMT
 Project Open event in a COM Add-in
Definitely possible.  You just link in the Project Object library in VB, and
all of those objects are available to your app.

Quote:
> Hi,

> In Project2000 VBA, I have access to Project_Open, Project_Activate
events.
> Is there any way of getting these events in a COM Add-in written in VB?

> Thanks,
> Hafeez

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 06:52:46 GMT

1. Project Open event in a COM Add-in

2. Trapping Project Open Event in COM Add-in

3. Handling Project events from COM add-in

4. Open event in a COM Add-in

5. Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn

6. COM Addin for Project

7. MS Project Com addin error

8. Creating Project Com Add-ins

9. VB COM Add-In for MS Project

10. VB COM Add-In for MS Project

11. OnDisconnection event in a COM Addin

12. Word com add-in and button click events