How to forward open message with VBA?
Author Message
 How to forward open message with VBA?

I'm trying to create a macro that I can run on certain messages I receive to
forward them as an attachment to a custom form. I've found how to forward a
specific item from my inbox using a line like "Set myForward =
myFolder.Items(1).Forward". But how do I forward the message I have open (in
the active window) regardless of what item it is in inbox?

Any help would be really welcome
Chris

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:20:34 GMT

1. Get a warning message when programatically forward message

2. open a message file *.msg in outlook 2000 using vba

3. VBA error message when opening custom form

4. VBA Error Message On Opening of Word

5. Use VBA to open a new email message and attach a file

6. How do I prevent a message from being sent or forwarded

7. Forwarding messages using 1 button

8. Forward message

9. Remove "FW" prefix in Forwarded messages

10. Processing multiple (forwarded) Emails contained in one message?

11. Item_Send with Forwarded Messages

12. Rule that change subject and forward message