Graphics in reports
Author Message
 Graphics in reports

I am printing a report of art works in a table, the table store the full
path of the .JPG to display.

How can I get a report ot display the correct JPG for each record? The path
and image box are both in the body band of the report.

--
Mark Firth
CSD

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphics in reports
On format event for  detail section:

me.mypicture.picturesource=me.mypicturepath

('picturesource' property  may be 'picture' property haven't looked.)

Quote:
>I am printing a report of art works in a table, the table store the full
>path of the .JPG to display.

>How can I get a report ot display the correct JPG for each record? The path
>and image box are both in the body band of the report.

>--
>Mark Firth
>CSD

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics in reports

2. Graphics in reports

3. graphic in report

4. Graphics on Reports

5. Report with Graphic

6. Graphics in MS Access97(reports)

7. FORSALE: Graphics Server & Crystal Reports Pro 4.0

8. Crystal Reports and Graphics

9. graphics in Crystal Report

10. crystal reports graphics

11. How to incorperate dynamic graphics in Database report ?

12. Crystal Reports and Graphics