Automatic alphabetical order
Author Message
 Automatic alphabetical order

Doe anyone know how to - or even if - Windows 200 can
automaticaly sort lists in alphabetical order?

Sun, 22 May 2005 05:45:44 GMT
 Automatic alphabetical order
Hi Moishmex,

I assume that you mean Word 2000.  Yes, there is a command for this on the
Table menu.  It is not however necessary for the text that you want to sort
to actually be in a table as you can sort a range of selected paragraphs.

Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may
also be following the thread.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Doe anyone know how to - or even if - Windows 200 can
> automaticaly sort lists in alphabetical order?

Sun, 22 May 2005 17:44:09 GMT

1. to cross a table in alphabetical order

2. Printing documents in alphabetical order

3. Print documents in alphabetical order

4. Print documents in alphabetical order

5. Alphabetical order

6. Help, dir : how to class files by alphabetical order

7. DBCombo to show fields in alphabetical order

8. sorting array values in alphabetical order

9. listbox alphabetical order

10. Alphabetical Order

11. Alphabetical order

12. Sort strings in alphabetical order